Everyone knows sales are the lifeline of your business. And, if you aren’t constantly generating new leads, your business is in trouble.
So many businesses shy away from using Facebook Advertising. They're afraid they’ll lose money, afraid that they won’t be able to understand how to set up their campaigns or track their results, or afraid that they will end up doing it all wrong.
But if you’re not using Facebook Advertising, and using it the RIGHT WAY, you could literally be leaving thousands of dollars on the table.
I get it. Because I've been there. You're...
Frustrated because you’ve spent hours trying to figure this whole Facebook thing out and have nothing to show for it?
Overwhelmed at the thought of even getting started with Facebook Ads? It seems like there are so many little pieces, where do you begin?
Annoyed by the barrage of updates and new technologies?
Intimidated by all the moving pieces and feel like the whole thing is just over your head?
Stumped and feeling like you’re missing out on a key piece. Ads seems to work for everyone else- why aren’t they working for you?
I’m Amy Crane and I want to tell you a little story about the first ad campaign I ran....
Actually, there's not much to tell because the ads didn’t work.
Not even a little bit.
They didn’t work at all.
And I had such high hopes for these ads, too! They were working for other people, so they had to work for me.
I budgeted $100 and figured that would be enough to see some kind of result.
Did I mention this was for my retail biz? That I opened 6 months before the recession hit and one of the worst periods in retail? Talk about timing!
But I didn’t give up that easy. I knew they would work. I had to figure out how to make it work - for me.
Back to square one. I spent a lot of time reading blog posts and paying attention to ads other businesses were running.
So I spent a little more time and a little more money and finally figured it out (actually a lot of time and money).
Eventually, I increased my sales by 30% during one of the worst recessions.
Even better, I made $30,000 from spending $1,000 on ONE Ad.
Now I work with coaches, consultants, and retail businesses to create effective ad campaigns (think 6 and 7 figures).
i manage over $350k a month in ad spend for clients.
Facebook Advertising is all I do. All day. Every day. And I love it.
Think about this for a minute...
- You're consistently adding new leads and subscribers to your list. The result is a captivated group of people who not only sing your praises, but they also pick up what you’re putting down.
- Your next webinar is full of people that can’t wait to learn from you, and more importantly, buy from you (because you’re good at what you do and it’s time to get the word out).
- Your clients come to you. No more cold calls and chasing down referrals and leads (because cold calling is the worst).
- You feel confident creating an ad that converts fans into customers that you can use over and over.
This program is for you if…
- You want to learn how to run Facebook Ads on YOUR time and you don't want to spend weeks trying to figure it out.
- You’re ready to invest your money into a solution with actual, measurable results and a whole new set of skills that bring you more business.
- You’re done watching general tutorial videos or taking another 6 week program. You’re ready for personal guidance and instruction on YOUR specific project.
Let’s be honest, it shouldn’t take 6 weeks to learn how to use Facebook Ads.
And you don’t want to get stuck behind your desk watching tutorial after tutorial. (Seriously, who has time for that?)
And let me tell you, I’ve heard all the stories...
You bought a Facebook Ad program full of video tutorials on how to setup a Custom Audience and Conversion Tracking Pixels, but you're still not sure what to do with them with once you've set it up.
You've watched video after video, taking notes, trying to figure it out on your own, and STILL don't have ads that work.
Or worse, you hired someone to do it for you and even they had no clue what they were doing or how to improve it.
The good news is…we’re in this together.
I’m going to walk you through Facebook Ads step-by-step.
We will skip over the stuff you don’t need to know and focus on the key pieces you need in place to create a rocking (and lead generating, money growing) Facebook Campaign.
And the really cool part…I’m actually doing it with you! That’s right. I’ll be setting up and creating ads so you can follow along and see exactly what I’m doing. All in real time. With instant feedback and guidance.
Facebook Ads in a Weekend is not just the HOW, and the WHY behind creating a successful campaign. It's the strategy and tools you need to create ads that really work.
I’m going to hold your hand through the whole process…
By the end of the weekend, you’ll know:
- How to write headlines that engage, inspire, and motivate your ideal client.
- How to create incredible images that blow away all the other ads and cute puppy pictures (and everyone loves a cute puppy so you’ve got some serious competition).
- How to create a Customer Profile so you always know who to target and you’re not wasting time and money showing your ads to the wrong people.
- How to evaluate the success of your ads without creating a crazy complicated spreadsheet.
- How to fix and improve ads that aren’t getting you the results you want (hey, it happens - knowing how to fix it can save you lots of time and money.)
And the best part?
We’re gonna knock it out in a weekend. Boom. Done.
PLUS, I can promise you that we’re going to have SO much fun while we’re doing it. No long boring presentations here - we're going to have a blast! You have my word.
This is your chance to get ALL of your Facebook Ads questions answered. And unlock the power of Facebook for your business.
Here's the deal...I teach the course LIVE twice a year. But you can join now and get access to the most recent training immediately.
The problem with buying a program on Facebook Advertising is that it's almost out of date as soon as you take it. But that's not the case anymore...
With Facebook Ads in a Weekend, you'll always know about the latest updates and changes because you get LIFETIME ACCESS.
Here’s how we'll spend our time together:
SESSION 1: MAPPING OUT YOUR CAMPAIGN
- How to pick the right ad objective for your goals (this will is crucial for creating effective ad campaigns and will save you tons of $$$).
- Creative ways for using the different ad types so your ads stand out against all the competition.
- How to install your pixels so they’re ready to go when you set up your ads.
SESSION 2: CREATE COPY AND IMAGES THAT CONVERT
- How to write ad copy that will skyrocket your conversions.
- How to find and create images that grab the attention of your ideal client that look like you paid a graphic designer to create (even if you have no idea what you’re doing).
- Using the right copy and images so your ads get approved with no problem.
SESSION 3: FIND AND TARGET YOUR CUSTOMERS ON FACEBOOK
- How to Create Customer Profiles: This is one of the MOST important parts of creating a successful ad campaign and it will save you so much time. You’ll never have to second guess who to target with your ads ever again.
- How to target your email list and website traffic so you always stay front of mind.
- Retargeting: How to bring back lost buyers so you never miss another sale.
SESSION 4: SETTING YOUR ADS UP THE RIGHT WAY
- Intro to Power Editor & Ads Manager: We’ll take a quick tour so you know where everything is and how it all works.
- Step by step how to set up your ads so you know exactly which buttons to click and what you should leave alone.
SESSION 5: REPORTING AND TRACKING
- How to pull simple reports in Ads Manager so you know if your ads are working without creating a crazy, complicated spreadsheet.
- The numbers and metrics you need to pay attention to (and the ones that you should ignore).
- What to do when your ads aren't working (saving you time and money).
FACEBOOK ADS IN A WEEKEND IS MORE THAN JUST A PROGRAM...IT'S A COMMUNITY.
AND THERE ARE SOME PRETTY AWESOME PERKS TO JOINING:
So you’ll also get…
Q&A: We'll have plenty of time for Q&A during each session so bring your questions and let's have some fun!
Bonus Trainings: You’ll get immediate access to 15+ trainings including: How to Scale Your Facebook Ads, Creating an Offer that Converts on FB and an in depth training on how we’re using The ‘Un-Ad’!
Private Facebook Community: This is THE place to get the feedback and support you need to get your ads up and running. Not sure if your copy is clear? Or running into an issue with Power Editor? Post it to the group and get the help you need.
You'll also get access to these SPECIAL BONUSES:
ROI CALCULATOR: So you know exactly how to calculate your ROI on your ads. This is also crucial for creating a budget for your FB Ad Campaigns so you know exactly what you need to spend to reach your goals.
TARGETING TEMPLATES: A breakdown of our highest converting targeting groups that we consistently use and get results from that you can use in your own campaigns. (This applies to coaches and consultants only).
INSTAGRAM ADS IN A WEEKEND: Your clients aren't just hanging out on Facebook. Learn how to create effective and profitable ads on Instagram so you can reach even more of your audience! (TO BE RELEASED IN JUNE!)
When you enroll in Facebook Ads in a Weekend, you get all of this + LIFETIME Access to all the newest trainings.
Before I started working with Amy, I was totally confused with how to use Power Editor and wasted over $600 on Facebook Ads. Since joining FB Ads in a Weekend, I know how to setup my ads so they are converting and at the right cost. I use Facebook Ads in my business all the time! I'm growing my list with ease and I'm able to get traffic and signups to my webinars quickly. Amy is the best when is comes to Facebook Ads and I recommend this course to everyone!
Petra Foster | PetraFoster.com
Before taking Amy's Facebook Ads in a Weekend course, I had no clue how to run an effective ad. As a solo-preneur, I don't have the resources to hire a firm to run FB ads for me. What Amy's course allowed me to do was learn enough about FB ads and how to use them effectively to know when it makes sense for me to run FB ads. More importantly, I know what type of FB ads are likely to be most effective for me. Amy's hands-on support during the course meant I could get my ads up and running, she was there to help when I got stuck setting up my ad. I would highly recommend Amy's Facebook Ads in a Weekend course to other small business owners - it's a great way to learn if FB ads are right for you, and if ads are right for you - get them up and running to grow your business.
Patty Hankins | BeautifulFlowerPictures.com
This was my first time using Facebook Ads - and I was terrified of getting ripped off by an "expert." But Amy is the real deal and will never leave you hanging. FB Ads in a WKND blew me away - I learned so much in the weekend training. Then Amy stepped up her game and continued to offer hands on support. Through our private Facebook group, Amy was there for me long after I completed the program. She helped solve problems, answer questions, and gave me feedback while I ran my ads. Tremendous life saver and money saver for sure!!
Corey Ann Seldon | Alegria Support
Got questions? I've got answers!
I have a really small budget to work with, so I am really careful about where I invest. Is it really worth it to advertise on Facebook?
Heck yeah! It's totally worth it. And I understand where you’re at. When I got started with Social Lab Marketing I had a tiny budget to work with. I only had $5 a day to spend but I knew it was better than nothing. I was able to build my Facebook page, add my first 1,000 subscribers to my email list and got my first few clients just spending that $5 a day. It’s what got my business up and going!
Do Facebook Ads only work for certain types of businesses?
I love that you’re asking this question. And I’ll be totally honest…Facebook Ads work for a lot of businesses, but there are some that just aren’t a good fit.
It’s great for coaches, consultants, bloggers, personal trainers, nutritionists, real estate agents, insurance agents, networking marketers, retail, eCommerce, authors, software companies, local businesses, restaurants… the list goes on.
If you are still curious if your business can benefit from Facebook - don’t be shy! Send me an email and I’ll give you a straight answer.
Do I really get access to the LIVE trainings at no additional cost?
Here's the deal...you get immediate access to the most recent training. When I teach the course again in March and September, you'll be able to take the course again LIVE. If you can't make it, no worries- it's all recorded so you'll get access to most up to date trainings.
So are we hanging out this weekend?
Amy Crane is one of the best things that ever happened to my business. She is the real deal. She knows her stuff and promised she could get my conversions down to $1-$2. Period. And she did. She created a lead-generating campaign that has worked consistently for months and is bringing in qualified leads with phone numbers for $1.66 per conversion! Now I run my campaign for a few days each month, and have more leads than I can handle. Crazy, but true. If you are serious about Facebook advertising - save your money and work with Amy. You will be glad you did!
Laurie Wann | IntentionalEntreprenuer.com
Working with Amy has been one of the best investments I could ever make in my business! It freed up a whole bunch of time for me and filled the webinar very quickly with hundreds of people. The greatest thing about working with Amy, however, is that not only does she explain the technology stuff with such ease that almost anyone could understand it, but she shortened a learning curve that would have taken me weeks. I look forward to working with Amy for many years to come, an I am sure you will too.
Melanie Patterson | www.HeartCenteredandProfitable.com